YAY.......

Friday, October 24, 2008

My car is finally back in one piece. The body shop put on the running board so now my kids will stop complaining about it. If you follow Wena's blog than you know all about my drama with my car. I swear my damn car was made on the Friday of a long weekend at closing time.

Anyhoo... now all I need is the insurance company to say it was all the other guy's fault for hitting me and everything will be hunky dory. No decision made yet as they are still waiting for the police report from Torrance PD. Get out of the donut shop already and finish my case so I can close the chapter on this flippin' subject. I hope the CAR GODS have pity on me.

Well, at least I have air conditioning in this awful heat!! Thanks Tiff's Grandpa Larry!!

Until next time....


3 comments:

Rowena said...

Have you heard anything yet?

Delene said...

Nope... still waiting for the police report from Torrance PD. Enough donuts already!!!

Rowena said...

But I thought he knew the police chief, can't he speed up the process? *rolls eyes*