I NEED A NEW JOB.....

Monday, October 13, 2008

I hate my job... Well, actually I hate my employer but love what I do. I love the fact that I can come to work in my pajamas if I want and can wear my slippers all day long without having to change into closed-toe shoes. Where else can I find an administrative position and still be able to wear slippers as opposed to the god-awful heels.

Sometimes I just don't know how my company stays in business with the decisions that have been made in the last 2-3 years. It's a surprise we're still afloat. I think we're sinking fast with only 1 oar left. HELP!!!!

5 comments:

helen said...

Hi Delene! It'll be so fun to keep checking the blogs =) Ask Wena how come I'm not listed under 'Family & Friends' =(

Rowena said...

Ohhh, because I did Delene's blog first so you didn't have a blog when I did Delene's blog, I'll fix that in a minute.

And I wonder the same thing, good luck with the job search though I'm willing to bet that any other place you would work, you could say good bye to the slippers and pj's at work.

HA!

Lesley said...

I'm so sorry to hear the DRAMA going on at your job! When you do find a new job I know for a fact your new manager will not be as COOL as the one you have now.

Delene said...

I hope you're wrong...

Rowena said...

LOL, hey Les, you should start a blog too!