MAKENNA'S NEW EYES.....

Friday, October 31, 2008


Makenna got her new glasses and she absolutely loves them. She's only supposed to wear them in the classroom or at the movies as she needs them for distance. But no.... she wants to wear them all day. Dr. Goya told her that her eyes will get worse if she wears them all day. I guess she wants eyes like her Aunties Blanche, Helen, and Wena.

The picture on the left is her this morning at the school Halloween Parade. She insisted on wearing her glasses because she said she can't see the kids in their costumes. Excuses, excuses, excuses... All she needs now are her braces. I think she's going through her Jan Brady phase. Next thing you know she'll be telling her friends that her boyfriend's name is George Glass.

Anyhoo... You know it must be Halloween if my kids are in anything USC. Cause we all know, it's all about the BRUINS baby!!!!

1 comments:

Rowena said...

Thanks for posting this, I need to set an eye appointment because I miss being able to see where I'm driving..LOL.

I love her glasses though, they're too cute on her. Even though now she really looks like you. HA!