WTH....

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DVR is the best thing to happen since sliced bread. I record all my shows so that I can watch them at my convenience. With the girls practices and homework and Chey being home at night because he doesn't start until 3am, this really helps and has completely saved me from being pissed off all the time.

Until last night...

I came home from work with a serious migraine and just wanted to plop on my bed and watch General Hospital and then catch up on Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters because I can't watch them because Chey is home. But what do I find... not a hot damn thing was in my playlist!! My dumb *&# of a husband took it upon himself and deleted all my recordings except for General Hospital. Who does that?? So I deleted all his future recordings of golf, poker, and UFC. In my house, I do everything. He's going to have a hell of a time trying to figure everything out but that's what he gets!!

Needless to say.... he is not my favorite person right now!!

1 comments:

Rowena said...

LMBO, you've got to be kidding me? He deleted all of your shows?

Whoa dang.

You can always catch them online if it makes you feel better. Especially Brothers and Sisters and Desperate Housewives. I don't know how you would watch GH, unless you stayed up until 2am to catch them on Soap Net.

Your poor !@#$# of a husband. No Tiger for him for awhile. LOL.