HAPPY NEW YEAR!!....

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Okay...... I know it's been forever since I blogged but I really do plan on being a little bit better at it in 2009 than I was in 2008. I don't want Wena's hard work to be in vain so here goes.

My motto for 2009 is "Out with the old, in with the new". Now if I could get rid of my "old" job and get a "new" job, that would be a good start for me in 2009. Hint, hint.... Wena & Blanche! Everyone who knows anything about me knows my company sucks big donkey balls. And it hasn't gotten any better. Just when you think you can't sink any lower, the bottom falls out.

Anyhoo... I am going to start "blogging" because it is a sort of reprieve when you just want to scream!!!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

Frickin' finally....I forgot your password so I can't go and fix your signature problem. Call me back and let me know your password and i'll show you how to do it in the morning.

Rowena said...

I give up on you, Blanche and Helen. Gah.